Christa - Bildt & Prior
Krusågade 26, 4th
DK-1719 Copenhagen V
Collection presented on PRAGUE FASHION WEEK
Spring 2007 – author´s fashion show
- Bildt & Prior is founded by designer Rebekka Bildt Hultberg and tailor Christa Prior Nordbirk. The motivation to start Bildt & Prior was that Rebekka and Christa lacked a place where they could create clothes that lived up to their mutual opinion of exclusive and feminine design.
- The clothes are influenced by a deep respect for the traditional tailoring methods and Bildt & Prior always aim at using the best possible materials. Rebekka finds her inspiration from past fashions combined with her own designs. This creates a recognizable design that you can combine across collections.
- The intention for Bildt & Prior is to create clothes that underline the female figure instead of hiding it, plus creating clothes that can be used for more than one season in spite of the changing fashion.
- Danish architecture and design are acknowledge for being thoroughly consider and of a high standard, this legacy Bildt & Prior wishes to convert into their clothes. With an eye for the detail and the female body, the ambition for Bildt & Prior is to be able to clothes both young and more mature women.
- Designed by Bildt – Taylored by Prior